PASS SALES: 16 JUNE – 15 JULY 2020
USAGE PERIOD: 17 JUNE 2020 – 16 JUNE 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
EmoWave Unlimited Pass (‘Pass’)
1. Results obtained from Emowave assessment may show minor discrepancy as audio retrieved are from the digital platform.
2. The Pass is available for The Dickson Lab (‘TDL’)s clients who are at 6 to 60 years of age. Each Pass is eligible to 1 client only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Pass is not redeemable for children aged below 6 on the Usage Period.
3. The Pass is not available to be purchased by value added partners other than individual TDL’s client. In the event any value added partners other than an individual TDLs’ client purchased the Pass and subsequently made bookings using the Pass, TDL shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Pass and the bookings, without any liability on the part of TDL to such partners or any individual.
4. The Pass cannot be sold, bartered, assigned or transferred to another party. Any attempt to transfer the Pass or book using the Pass for someone other than the holder of the Pass will result in immediate forfeiture of the Pass.
5. When purchasing the Pass, clients must ensure their details in the registration (i.e. name and date of birth) are as per passport or identity card. These details will be used for booking during the redemption process.
6. The Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
1. Pass purchase period: 16 June 2020 – 15 July 2020 (“Purchase Period”)
2. Usage period: 17 June 2020 until 16 June 2021 (“Usage Period”) (bookings must be made at least 7 days before the recording date)
3. The Purchase Period and Usage Period of the Pass shall not be extended.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund will be given for any unutilised Pass purchased.
Redeeming the Pass
1. The Pass is redeemable only for online service, and cannot be redeemed offline at TDL studio. Clients must go to our website to redeem the Pass and booking must be made 7 days earlier before the recording date and subject to seat availability.
2. Prior to redemption of the Pass, the client shall ensure his details in the registration accounts are correct. No name change is allowed once the first booking has been made.
3. Redemptions do not include consultation manpower and fee.
4. TDL shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by the client including but not limited to the following circumstances:
a) The client’s purchase, redemption and/or use of the Pass;
b) The client’s inability to redeem the Pass due to inaccurate client details;
c) Unauthorized use of the Pass.
Confirmation of redemption/booking
1. Once the Pass has been successfully redeemed and booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed to be made to any booking using the Pass.
1. The Pass cannot be combined with any other offers or exchanged for cash or any other products in kind.
2. TDL has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions.
3. In the event TDL detects unusual, irregular, suspicious, unauthorized, fraudulent activity on the redemption of any Pass, TDL shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Pass purchased and subsequently cancel any booking made using such Pass without any liability on the part of TDL to any client.
4. TDL reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw the Pass, or substitute or replace the Pass with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
5. By purchasing and utilizing the Pass, the client agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time.
6. The client agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify TDL from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use purchase of this Pass.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Pass are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.